Have you fallen out of love with your website?
We’ve all been there. We set up a brand new business, you get all excited creating your brand and building a website, you get it to the point where you’re happy enough for it to launch (as you just need to start getting your products or service out there and bringing in the £££!), knowing you’ll come back to it later when you’ve got ‘”more time”…
Then we get so busy with the day-to-day running of our business and before you know it, we’re several years in, the website hasn’t had any love or attention in months, if not years, and it’s just looking a bit…meh!
You’ve moved on, you’ve evolved, grown and learnt so much through the running of your business, and now you’ve got a brand and website that doesn’t really represent who you are or what you do anymore. So you want to give it a refresh….but where do you start?
This is where I can help!
If you’re not sure what your website is missing, if it’s perfectly functional but not awe-inspiring and shouting “YOU NEED TO WORK WITH ME!” book in a Website Audit with me.
What is a Website Audit?
We’ll take a look at your existing website, both from a client perspective (as fresh eyes are always best when looking for unbiased feedback), as well as from a user experience/technical perspective.
I’ll provide you with a comprehensive document of feedback of things you can do to improve the usability of your website and make sure you have clarity and consistency in your branding and content.
- A 60 minute in-depth discovery call to get to know the background of your business
- A questionnaire to complete and share more details about your existing brand
- A comprehensive document detailing changes and improvements you could make to your website
- Summary checklist for you to work through, to make sure you don’t miss anything important
- SEO changes you can implement to improve your website rankings
- Broken links that need to be fixed
- Content: check for spelling and grammatical errors
- Check for ‘scannability’ to make sure you’re getting your message across clearly and succinctly to your audience.
- Create ‘whitespace’ – your content needs to breathe, don’t be scared of having space around your content to make it more readable.
- Check that important call-to-actions (links and buttons) are above or near the ‘fold’ – i.e. high up the page
- How your website compares against competitors in your industry and local area
- and much more…
Sounds great, right?
All this will give you the tools and ideas for what you need to do to go away and improve the consistency and clarity of your messaging for your clients.
And the best part, you get all this for only £99!
Book Your Website Audit Today!
What are you waiting for? Start making a change today and put the sparkle back into your website today.
This is just the beginning of your journey...
Now the real work can begin. Armed with your new Website Audit you’ve got a set of improvements and guidelines to really help make your website stand out from the crowd.
You can choose to implement the changes yourself, but what if you don’t have the technical know-how to be able to implement these changes yourself? Don’t panic! We can discuss how one of my website re-design packages might be the best option to really start selling your true self and start showing up in a more authentic and relatable way to your clients!
And what’s more, if you go on to book a ‘Done-for-you’ design package, your website audit will be taken off your investment, making it FREE!
So it really is a *win-win* offer. What are you waiting for? Book your website audit slot today!
Sign up to our Newsletter
Be the first to get the latest tips, tricks and freebies straight to your inbox